Tuesday, May 19, 2020

E-I-E-I-O!

Pete the Cat: Old MacDonald Had a Farm by James Dean 

Photo Credit: Roy Priest

MISO: Are we at the circus? There are a lot of animals here. 
NORMAN: I don't see any elephants like Dumbo flying around, so I don't think we're at the circus. Maybe we are at the farm.
MISO: Who's in charge of all of these animals anyway? None of them are wearing leashes.
NORMAN: I dunno, maybe the blue cat wearing the red bandana? He looks official.
PETE THE CAT: These two have a LOT to learn about farms.

Hi boys and girls! As you can see Miso and his cousin Norman are taking a trip to the farm with Pete the Cat. They don't know very much about farms, so they are going to learn about them over the next few weeks while we read some farm animal stories together. Today we are going to read Pete the Cat: Old MacDonald Had a Farm. I hope you will sing along with me at home!
After we have read the story, you might feel like colouring the cute farm animal sheet that I've attached below. See if you can name all of the animals on it while you are colouring.

Pete the Cat: Old MacDonald Had a Farm Video:

Colouring Sheet:

Click here for printable version of colouring sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mvpZj9mRRJ3hdIAv46mVYfhjH_5ksQJz/view?usp=sharing

I still miss seeing all of you in the library. Make sure to read for at least 15 minutes today, because reading makes you SMART!
Love, Mrs. Porter 

No comments:

Post a Comment