Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I WANT MY HAT BACK

GEISHA: I love my new red hat
MISO: I'm trying to be a good boy
MINGSI: I wish somebody would steal my hat!

Japanese Chins have very small heads so they can't wear real hats, that's why they are wearing these little "fascinators." Maybe you can make a little paper hat for the dogs and give it to me when we get back to school. For now, click on the link below to watch a very funny puppet show based on the book "I Want My Hat Back" by Canadian author, Jon Klassen.  You might recognize the cover of the book from our library:
When we get back to school, I can show you this funny book, as well as the other books he has written that we have in our library. I hope you enjoy the puppet show. The dogs and I laughed so hard their fascinators fell off!

Video of I Want My Hat Back: 

Make sure to read for at least 15 minutes today!
Love, Mrs. Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment