Friday, May 8, 2020

PARTY DAY

Stanley's Party by Linda Bailey (Grade 2&3 Read Aloud) 


GEISHA: I'm going to dance with Max Grainger
MISO: I'm going to dance with Murphy Sullivan
MINGSI: I'm going to eat all the CAKE!

Today is the big day! Tell your dog to tell all the other dogs in your neighbourhood about the party at Stanley's house. Check out all the dog pictures and see if you can find your teacher's dog. 


Check out the video below - the dogs worked on something special they want to share with you!
Aren't they hilarious? These dogs sure do know how to party!

Now, let's read Stanley's Party together and see what Stanley and his friends get up to when they have a huge party at Stanley's house.
If you'd like to work on a dog colouring sheet after you've listened to the story, I'll attach one below for you to colour at home. 

Stanley's Party Video:


Colouring Sheet:
Click here for printable version of colouring sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/126CSVdUYAzHwEghFPivs4OEto0CEYO3y/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy the story - I miss you!
Love, Mrs. Porter

PS - I had to give Geisha a lot of treats to wear her party dress.

1 comment: