Wednesday, April 22, 2020

HELP! MISSING UNDERPANTS!

The Frog Who Lost His Underpants by Juliette MacIver


Miso: What is this?
Mingsi: I think it is a pair of underpants.
Miso: Who would lose their underpants?
FROGGY!!
Mingsi: We better tell Teddy, he'll know what to do.

Hi boys and girls. I hope you had a nice weekend. As you can see, Orange Spotted Jungle Frog had a bad weekend - he lost his underpants. Click on the video below and watch the story to see if he finds them.  After, click on the activity link for a printable frog colouring sheet that you can work on at home.

The Frog Who Lost His Underpants Video: 

Colouring Sheet:  (From Supercoloring.com)
Click on the link for printable version of colouring sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Tg5Mwl11JLUQrRyakV-EJYyEI5doHxp/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoyed the story, and I hope I see you soon!
Love, Mrs. Porter




No comments:

Post a Comment