Monday, April 27, 2020

INTRODUCING THE WEASLEY TWINS

The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen (Kingdergarten Read Aloud) 
GEORGIE: Is that what I think it is?
PURRCY: It is! It's a fish!
GEORGIE: Let's eat it!
PURRCY: It's too small. Let's eat Miso instead!

Hi boys and girls. I would like to introduce you to Georgie and Purrcy. Do you remember those naughty cats of Aunt Sarah's in Lady and the Tramp? Well Georgie and Purrcy are just like them. In fact, their favourite movie is Lady and the Tramp.
That little fish reminded me of the Shimmer Fish in the book The Pout Pout Fish. I think that is a good book to begin our ocean stories. We'll be finishing our ocean unit with some pirate stories.

Let's read The Pout Pout Fish together, and then, if you'd like to print a picture of the Pout Pout Fish to colour at home, you can!

The Pout Pout Fish Video: 


Colouring Sheet:


Click link for printable version of colouring sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/177M-wC24GuKaJhPcxNufpyFy19RWnCE9/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoyed The Pout Pout Fish. I also hope you are all doing OK and we get to see each other soon in the library.
Love, Mrs. Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment