Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Our Favourite Toast Loving Pig is Back!

A Piglet Named Mercy by Kate DiCamillo 
Miso: I love hot buttered toast.
Mingsi: Me too, but Geisha gobbled hers like a little piggy and ran away.
Miso: Speaking of pigs, I'm glad Mercy Watson isn't here or she would eat all the toast. 

Hi boys and girls! Our favourite pig Mercy Watson is back and she loves toast. You might remember the first story about Mercy, when she wanted to drive Mr. Watson's pink convertible. Well, now there is a new picture book explaining how Mercy came to live with the Watsons. I wouldn't mind if Mercy came to live at my house. 

Let's read A Piglet Named Mercy together, and then you can work on a special colour by number activity sheet after if you'd like :) 

A Piglet Named Mercy Video: 


Colour by Number Sheet:
Click here for printable version of colour by number sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIX8q0T_u_yYCGGENhECg9E0J92QsstB/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoyed the story of Mercy the piglet. When we get back to school I can show you all the Mercy books we have in the library as well!
Love, Mrs. Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment