Monday, June 15, 2020

Duck on a Bike

Duck on a Bike by David Shannon

Photo Credit: Roy Priest 

NORMIE: I would really like a bigger bike!
GEISHA: I would really like a pink bike!
MINGSI: I would really like a scooter! (With a motor hee hee)
MISO: I would really like to sit in the basket with a blankie.

Hi Boys and Girls: Here is a book written AND illustrated by David Shannon. Remember him from the pirate books? In this story, duck gets a great idea. Find out what the other animals all think of the idea. I think they are a little jealous, but they all find ways to go for a ride. 

After you have listened to this very funny story, you can work on a colouring sheet of two very famous ducks riding a bike - Daisy and Donald Duck!

Duck on a Bike Video:


Colouring Sheet:


I hope you get some good bike rides in this summer!
Love, Mrs. Porter

PS - I love duck's wild idea on the last page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment