Tuesday, June 16, 2020

PIGS!

Pigs by Robert Munsch 

Photo Credit: Roy Priest 

NORMAN: So this is what pigs look like. Mingsi told me that Geisha is a pig because she eats all of our treats.
MISO: I think pigs are really cute. I wish I was pink! 

OINK! That is pig talk for "hello Boys and Girls." Did you know that pigs are very clean animals. They only roll in the mud because they want to keep cool. They don't have sweat glands. They are also really smart and can make very good pets. If you want to see a funny pet pig, click on the link and watch Mercy Watson. I think she is my favourite pig!

After you have listened to the pig stories, you can work on a pig colour-by-number sheet. For this colour by number sheet, you will need to do some addition to figure out which number corresponds with which colour!

Pigs Video: 


Mercy Watson to the Rescue:


Colour-by-Number Sheet:

Click here for printable version of colour-by-number: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tVngKIGCUL3bz2eTuu1VMkZMI9vNBalm/view?usp=sharing

Don't forget to do some reading today, because READING MAKES YOU SMART!
Love, Mrs. Porter 

No comments:

Post a Comment