Wednesday, June 24, 2020

MISO CROSSES CANADA (With Holden and Sawyer)

Carson Crosses Canada by Linda Bailey 


HOLDEN: Why are Miso and Sawyer sitting in the front seat?
MRS. PORTER: Miso is helping me drive. He knows all the provinces of Canada.

Hi Boys and Girls: Yes! Miso does know all the provinces of Canada. That is because we read this wonderful story a lot. It is probably my very favourite book - it is about an old lady and her dog going across our amazing country in her little car. I bet you can guess why I love it so much! It is a great story and teaches you something special about each province in Canada. I hope you enjoy this clever and funny book and like the surprising ending.

Carson Crosses Canada Video:

Colouring Sheet:

Click here for link to printable version of colouring sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AGDiryb6YHM6EZRwTYxNdMDPfBWYYFqr/view?usp=sharing

Have a great Canada Day and a fun and safe summer!
Love, Mrs. Porter



No comments:

Post a Comment