Wednesday, June 10, 2020

PIRATE GIRLS RULE!

Pirate Girl by Cornelia Funke

Photo Credit: Roy Priest 

GEISHA: Avast Mateys. Haha. My brothers and cousins think they are such great pirates - but look who got the treasure!! ME!!

Hi Boys and Girl: Geisha is pretty happy to get that treasure. She is always asking me to borrow my jewellery.  Did you know that some of the wildest pirates in history were lady pirates? Captain Firebeard and his mean crew of pirates find that out when they kidnap a little girl named Molly, then meet her mother, Barbarous Bertha. 

I am including two different pirate sheets for you to work on today. One is a colouring sheet and the other is word search!

Pirate Girl Video:


Activity Sheets:

1) Colouring Sheet:

2) Word Search: 


I hope you enjoy this pirate story with the funny ending.
Love, Mrs. Porter




No comments:

Post a Comment